- He mainly practices in Commercial Law, Consumer Protection and Competition Law, providing assistance and counseling to companies in multiple disciplines, such as entertainment, retail, food, pharmacy, technology and construction.
- Currently, his professional practice is centered in providing integral advice in Intellectual Property topics such as trademarks, patents, copyrights and related rights, enforcement of IP rights and counterfeit goods.
- He has entered in new fields related to Regulatory and Compliance matters.
- He offers advice in sanitary registrations for food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic goods before the Health Ministry.
- Attended the University of Costa Rica.
- Intellectual Property Summer Institute – Franklin Pierce Law Center (NH).
- Compliance Manager in Walmart Central America managing multiple Compliance areas such as Consumer Protection, Responsible Sourcing, Training, Awareness and Systems.
- Law School Professor in University of Costa Rica for Intellectual Property and e-Commerce courses.
- President of the local association of professionals in Intellectual Property, “Asociación de Profesionales en Propiedad Intelectual de Costa Rica APPICR” 2012-2014.
- Costa Rican Bar Association.
- Asociación de Profesionales en Propiedad Intelectual de Costa Rica APPICR.