Manuel E. Peralta
International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes, World Bank, member of the Mediators and Arbitrators Panel since 2004.
- Institutional Court of the Conciliation and Arbitration Center of the Costa Rican Chamber of Commerce, regular member since 1999.
- EARTH University Trust, member of the Investment Committee 1989-2004.
- EARTH University Trust, counsel and legal representative since 1987.
- FINTRA, trustee of CODESA Project Trust Fund since 1993.
- FUCE (State Cooperation Foundation), former director.
USAID (Agency for International Development), counsel.
- Banco Lyon, S. A., director 1993-95.
- Club Unión, President 1992-1996.
- Club Unión, Vice President 1984-92.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Head of the Department of International Organizations 1966-68.
- National Atomic Energy Commission, former delegate.
- University, University of Costa Rica, 1967.
- High School, Colegio La Salle, San José.
- St. Bede Academy, Peru, Illinois 1961.
- Elementary School, Colegio La Salle.
- Vargas, Jiménez & Peralta
- More than 37 years practicing law, as partner of the firm.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in Intellectual Property.
- Private Pilot
- With Divimark, specialized in trademarks and patents, since 2006
- Attorney at Law.
- Member of the Costa Rica Bar Association.
- Associate, Interamerican Industrial Property Association.
- Harvard University, admitted to pursue advanced studies 1968